Should we make any updates to the Squad Game event, they will appear here.
November 6, 2021
October 19, 2021
- 1.Updated the FAQs to reflect the fact that DOT can be used in the sale.
- 2.Updated the Telegram Bot information
- 3.Updated the Telegram community member cut-off date to October 18, 2021 (anyone who joined the Telegram channel on or before October 18, 2021 qualifies for Round 2).
October 18, 2021
- 1.The Calamari Crowdloan preapproval is officially closed
- 2.Updated the Round Specifics to reflect that qualified participants can meet ANY of the requirements.
- 3.Updated FAQ on KYC requirements.
- 4.Updated the Public Sale token 40-day period to specify that it is 40 days after TGE
- 5.Updated the Event Details to reflect that DOT is an accepted form of payment
October 14, 2021
- 1.Updated the end date of the Calamari crowdloan whitelist to October 18, 2021, which reflects 5 days
- 2.Updated and organized the FAQs section
October 13, 2021
- 1.Updated the restricted countries to include Crimea Region of Ukraine
- 2.Updated each Round's information to reflect the requirement of KYC
- 3.Updated the restricted list to include Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and exclude South Korea
- 4.Updated the FAQs
October 12, 2021
- 2.Updated the specifics about the $MA token
- 3.Updated the $MA Token Distribution Table to simplify the Description
- 4.Updated the crowdloan contribution to include Round 2 participants with a minuimum of 0.2 KSM
- 5.Updated details about Calamari Network
October 11, 2021
- 1.Squad Game preliminary details are published.
- 2.Required Whitelist section updated