The Round Specifics
Participants in Round 1 receive a guaranteed allocation. This means that anyone who gets whitelisted for Round 1 will be able to receive an allocation in the event as long as they participate. To qualify for Round 1, you must whitelist and also pass KYC.
- 1.Calamari Crowdloan participants that have contributed at least 0.5 KSM
- 2.Ambassador Regional Commanders
- 3.Community Moderators and Community Leaders
- 4.Highly Active Ambassadors (details released at a later date)
- 5.Other Active Community Supporters and Partners
Participants in Round 2 will receive allocation on a first-come, first-serve basis. This means that anyone who gets into Round 2 will be queued to get an allocation. Allocation for Round 2 is limited. To qualify for Round 2, participants must by whitelisted and pass KYC.
- 1.All Round 1 Participants
- 2.Calamari Crowdloan participants that have contributed at least 0.2 KSM
- 3.Telegram Community Members as of October 18, 2021 (more information about this will be released at a later date)
- 4.Discord Community Members as of September 1, 2021
- 5.All Manta Network Ambassadors as of October 11, 2021
- 6.All Mantamari Newsletter Subscribers as of October 11, 2021